Monday, June 7, 2010

Le Trésor Grey Sea Salt














I thought I would take a moment and express the importance of certain ingredients, especially salt. I have been using Le Trésor Grey Sea Salt lately. This natural unrefined salt comes from the prestigious salt ponds of Guérande, France.The grey hue comes from its extremely high level of minerals and nutrients. 
Try biting into a sun ripened tomato with a touch of coarse sea salt or sprinkled on sweet summer grilled corn. It gave a final touch to herb and lemon stuffed trout that I cooked on my coal fired grill last week! I am going to experiment with Himalayan pink salt next. Exotic salts have been treasured throughout history, consider using in your next recipe, before reaching for that boring salt shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment